ITEC Asia-Pacific Gaining Momentum
Fig.1 President of Harbin Institute of Technology, Prof. Yu Zhou presented the welcome speech during the opening ceremony.
|Fig. 2 The main venue of ITEC Asia-Pacific 2017|
Fig. 3 General Chair of ITEC Asia-Pacific 2017 Prof. Xu communicating with attendees
Fig. 4 IEEE Fellow Prof. Chris Mi showing his research
Fig. 5 The Company is showing products in the exhibition area
|Fig. 6 From left to right : General Chair of the conference IEEE Fellow Prof. Xu, General Co-Chair IEEE Fellow Prof. Chris Mi, and IEEE PELS Past President IEEE Fellow Dr. Don Tan are presenting the Best Paper Award|
This article will also appear in the December 2017 issue of Electrification Magazine
About the Newsletter
The Transportation Electrification eNewsletter studies topics that span across four main domains: Terrestrial (land-based), Nautical (Ocean, lakes, and bodies of water), Aeronautical (Air and Space), and Commercial-Manufacturing.
Our topics include the following:
- E-Bus/E-Truck (Heavy Duty Mass Transit)
- E-Utility Vehicles (Golf Carts/Garbage Trucks/Forklifts/Agriculture, etc.)
- Aircraft/Aerospace/UAVs or Drones
- Seaport and logistics
- Micro (personal) E-mobility (eBikes/scooters/tuktuk)
- Autonomous E-mobility
- Charging/Plugged/Wireless (including power utility & electronics)
- Policies, Standards, Regulations & others
The TEC eNewsletter is now being indexed by Google Scholar.
Coming Soon, the 2020 Call for Articles and Submission Guidelines.