CFP: 2022 IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference and Expo, Asia-Pacific
The 2022 IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference and Expo, Asia-Pacific (ITEC Asia-Pacific 2022) will be hosted by Zhejiang University and held in Haining, China during Oct 28-31, 2022. ITEC Asia-Pacific is part of the global IEEE ITEC conference series. It aims to provide a forum for sharing knowledge, experience, and ideas in electrical technologies for transportation. Technical sessions, tutorials, exhibitors, and industry activities are planned. This international conference is co-sponsored by the IEEE Industry Applications Society, the IEEE Power Electronics Society, the IEEE Power and Energy Society, and the IEEE Transportation Electrification Community.
Technical papers accepted and presented at the conference will appear on IEEExplore. Accepted and presented papers are eligible for further review for the IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications and other IEEE journals, subject to the conference paper submission rules of each journal.
- Power electronics and motor drives
- Electric machines and actuators
- Powertrain: design, thermal management, packaging, and optimization
- Batteries, fuel cells, and energy storage systems
- Modeling, simulation, control, and prototyping for transportation electrification
- Electric vehicle system architectures and control
- Electrification of heavy-duty and off-road vehicles
- Charging infrastructure, vehicle-grid interaction
- Charging load forecasting and coordination strategies
- Wired and wireless charging technologies
- Electrical systems and components for rail, sea, undersea, air, and space vehicles
- Functional safety, smart mobility, autonomy
- Standards and policies for transportation electrification
- Other topics and applications on transportation electrification
Digest Submission Guidelines
Prospective authors are invited to submit a digest in PDF format, following IEEE layout requirements in templates at https://www.itec-ap2022.com. The digest should not exceed four pages including references. The digest should explain the problem to be addressed in the paper, key results, and how the contribution differs from close existing literature. Papers presented at ITEC-AP must be original material, not previously presented or published.
If the digest is accepted, authors must submit a final manuscript prior to the deadline below. Late submissions cannot be published in the Proceedings or presented at the conference. The final manuscript can be up to eight pages long, following IEEE's two-column final paper format. Overlength submissions may be subject to additional charges. At least one of the authors listed on each paper must be registered for the conference. Each registration can support a single paper, and multiple submissions from the same author will incur additional charges.
Calls for Industry Sessions, Focused Sessions, Tutorials, and Exhibitor Seminars will be posted at https://www.itec-ap2022.com.
Digest Submission Site Opens April 1, 2022
Digest Submission Deadline June 15, 2022
Notification of Acceptance July 31, 2022
Final Manuscript Submission Deadline September 15, 2022
Early Bird Registration Ends September 30, 2022
Conference Begins October 28, 2022
ITEC-AP 2022 Secretariat
Zhejiang University International Campus
718 East Haizhou Road, Haining, Zhejiang, China, 314400
E-mail : ITEC-AP2022@intl.zju.edu.cn