Calendar of Events
April 18-21, 2016, Orlando, Florida, USA
June 1-4, 2016, Busan, Korea
IEEE Transportation Electrification Community Workshop on Electric Drive and Utility Interface Standards for Transportation
June 26, 2016
Edward Village Michigan, Dearborn, MI
Additional information coming soon.
June 27-29, 2016, Dearborn, MI, USA
September 18-22 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Oct 25 – Oct 27, 2016, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
4th International Conference on Electrical Systems for Aircraft, Railway, Ship propulsion and Road Vehicles & International Transportation Electrification Conference (IEEE – ESARS ITEC 2016)
November 2-4, 2016, Toulouse, France
About the Newsletter
The Transportation Electrification eNewsletter studies topics that span across four main domains: Terrestrial (land-based), Nautical (Ocean, lakes, and bodies of water), Aeronautical (Air and Space), and Commercial-Manufacturing.
Our topics include the following:
- E-Bus/E-Truck (Heavy Duty Mass Transit)
- E-Utility Vehicles (Golf Carts/Garbage Trucks/Forklifts/Agriculture, etc.)
- Aircraft/Aerospace/UAVs or Drones
- Seaport and logistics
- Micro (personal) E-mobility (eBikes/scooters/tuktuk)
- Autonomous E-mobility
- Charging/Plugged/Wireless (including power utility & electronics)
- Policies, Standards, Regulations & others
The TEC eNewsletter is now being indexed by Google Scholar.
Coming Soon, the 2020 Call for Articles and Submission Guidelines.